Friday, February 17, 2012

We are looking for someplace in Florida to spend a long weekend. We want private, beach, on the cheaper end...no need for any vacation activities, etc...no idea where to look for a good place...any suggestions??|||A beach vacation is Destin Florida is a great decision. Right now it is 70 and sunny here is Destin fl. I can highly recommend coming here for a stay. Water is a little cold so if you want to swim in the ocean it is not that much fun but the air temp is perfect. Shorts, no shirt, lay on the beach without sweating weather. As far as places to stay that are beach vacation rentals I only know of one online place that rents at a discount and it is Destin-Retreat.com|||I'm going to let you in on a secret. I don't know why; I guess I'm just feeling generous today. Many state parks are on the beach and some have cabins for rent. They run roughly $100/night, and the ones I've used have two bedrooms, bath, living room, kitchen, screened porch and clothesline/bbq out back. The ones I've been to also have a private beach area that only has access to the campers, so they're never crowded. The Florida State Parks are usually gorgeous, clean, safe and well-maintained. You won't be disappointed.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment