Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm trying to find some good vacation rental sites to list my South African vacation rental. I have done so on South African sites and UK sites, also a few german sites. - But I have no idea how to target the US travellers. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.|||vacationrentals.com is where i go to find rentals for vacations. I have always had really good luck with searching this site|||SellmyTimeshareNow.Com specializes in timeshare resale and rental services worldwide. Find discount timeshare rentals from hundreds of resorts and popular destinations.

Report Abuse

|||These days there are soooo many websites out there. I suggest that you work trough a travel agent as they are often able to beat the prices of online websites, especially if you ask them. I am looking into booking a vacation package trough a online travel agency (SoZa! Travel) who is saving me 45%

Report Abuse

|||FRBO ( For Rent By Owner ) is the best one I have found|||Rent.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment