Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm looking into buying a vacation home near Disney for short term rentals. Just wanted to see how the experience was for other people. How many weeks of the year do you usually rent it out? Does the property support itself. Do you use a management company? How much money did you put down? And last is the vacation rental market still strong? Thank you very much.|||If you know anyone else needing a beautiful place to stay in the Orlando area (besides you :-]), please let Derek and his wife Heidi Jo Levendusky know via these websites (The first one is probably the main important one) :

http://www.OrlandoDreamer.com
http://www.orlandovillaowners.com/villa/鈥?/a>
http://www.orlandovillaowners.com/villas鈥?/a>

Quote from Heidi Jo Levendusky:

"We have been turning an investment property into a vacation home. We needed to furnish it, so I put my Trading Spaces hat on and planned and purchased the d茅cor in three days. We had many people help out by giving us different things for the house, and the Lord helped me SOOO much to put it all together. Let me know what you think of my decorating skills! (lol)"|||All I can tell you is be careful where you buy it. I live in Central Florida and despise Orlando. It is a dump. Yes, there are some(few) nice places, but the bad definitely outnumber the good. Why not check out Brevard County? Its only a half hours drive from Disney, but you have so much in your backyard in Brevard County-NASA, Cocoa Beach, and all the cruise lines. I would use a mgmt company though. Good Luck.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment