Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a head injury and need to get away from the heat during the summer months. I'm looking into some places in California but they're very expensive and I no longer work. If someone decided to allow me to "rent" their vacation home rent free, could they instead take it as a charity write off on their taxes?

Thanks.|||Hi I understand what you are going through when trying to find a real honest high quality work from home on line business. I have a friend that has been looking from the same opportunity and nothing seemed to work out for him until he found all the right answers and in depth research on the subject, maybe this is something which could be right for you.

Good Luck to a wealthy future|||No you are not a registered non profit.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment