Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ok, I booked an apartment unit 2 months in advance in Miami Beach, FL. But just recently, like a week and 3 days, the agent informs me that due to recent renovations, we cannot book with them. Now, my group and I are stuck with no place to stay and have airline tickets. Can I sue or should I complain to the Florida Board of Tourism?|||Unless they knew ahead of time about the renovations(which I'm sure they didn't)then you can't sue them.You may be able to file a complaint with the place you were suppose to stay at for the amount you paid the vacation agency,and for the tickets for not following through or giving enough notice.Ask an attorney or lawyer.|||Your contract will identify your rights. In any event, the board of tourism probably has very little authority in this matter. If you need to file a complaint, try the department of real estate. A real estate broker is likely running the rental management company. Your problem will likely get more attention that way.|||well you can sue if you want, but it will be 3/4 yrs before it gets into court.....

what does your contract with them read?...

cannot they assist you in getting to another unit?...who's got the down payment
or was there one? Complain all day long to them...they're a tourist agency/no real
teeth...bunch of nice nice, but useless beyond that.

better be findin a place to put up as your first priority there/really shouldnt be a problem...
you may have to anti up some more dough, but should be available since its off season there..|||I run a vacation rental agency here in miami beach. Contact me and I will get you a great place. Fact is renting a vacation rental by owner is not like renting at a hotel. A hotel has 100s of units. The vacation rental by owner is unique. There is only one. While it can save you a lot of money there are times when that unique unit will not be available. We always find our clients suitable alternatives and many times the options you get will be even better than the original one at the same rate. Contact me and I will make sure you have a great place at a great price. here is our website www.TravelFurnish.com|||Read the contract you signed. It will tell you what your and their obligations are.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment