Friday, February 24, 2012

State : Texas

I'm looking into renting an apartment or condo in a prime area, the problem is I will not be there often and would love to rent it out as a vacation rental ( VRBO .com) or as corporate short-term housing while I am not using it. Is this possible if I am not the owner?

Any advice on what to look for in a contract? Also insurance coverage?

I understand sub-leasing is generally acceptable, but what about short-term vacation rentals?

Thank you!|||Sub-leasing is generally prohibited; it's not acceptable very often. Check your rental/lease agreement.

If your renters trash the place, YOU are responsible for damages as the primary lessee. I don't think you can even find renters insurance that covers sub-leasing.

Good luck.|||Actually subleasing is typically illegal. This would only be allowed if the landlord agreed to it.

火车采集器
  • pf changs locations
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment