Friday, February 24, 2012

I am currently renting an apartment and my lease is up in July. Because of the economy and the rate of foreclosures, I hear that a lot of people (and banks/real estate agencies and associations) are leasing or renting condos, homes and townhouses. I am not looking for a vacation rental; I am actually looking to rent more long term, a minimum of one year. Should I be contacting a real estate agent and will they charge me for the search? How can I find these listings?|||Go to craigslist and select your area. Then click on housing. That is a great place to start. Many homeowners use that site. I'm one of them.

Word or mouth or visiting the potential location is another great way to let people know that you are looking for a new place.|||You find out from the following sites.
www.kijiji.com
www.rentalscorner.com
www.craiglist.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment