Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Has anyone every heard of this group/company before? They will only take cashiers checks or money orders - I am concerned.|||Only absolute only way I would do this is in person. It may or may not be a scam but doing it in person is the only way to know for sure.
It still may be a scam even when you see the place and meet someone in the office but you will have an instinct that will take over and I would listen to it.
No way to know in this forum or even a website if the offer is on the up and up.
Hope youve seen the property as that again is something I would never do unless I saw it.
Be very careful in this endeavor - you are wide open to disappointment.|||Sounds a bit of a stretch that they don't accept major credit cards. I haven't heard of them, but there must be someone else in that business that would be safer to deal with. I think I would check the ads in the Orange County Register. I have heard that many of these vacation homes in Ensenada are listed there.

火车采集器
  • muffler
  • mike geary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment