Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have always dreamed of owning a small property in Italy or Germany -I'm open to other places in Europe, too-and renting it as a vacation rental. I would then have the pleasure of using it myself once or twice a year and do upkeep, etc. I'm not a rich person-but I do know good investments exist. How do you go about doing this? Where are some beautiful, but untapped areas? Where is a good place to start looking?|||I've just bought a house in Bulgaria near the coast with an amazing view - it's own private road and a vineyard and for less than the price of a new car. Bulgaria is a beautiful country and you can still get a bargain propertywise. Also there are many many english speaking Estate agents|||Greece has some good buys still. Check out these sites for more info|||Italia, Italy is my favorite europaen country. Spain is second. But both are AWESOME.|||Lignano Italy|||Depends on what you are looking for. If you are wanting something to get away from everything, like country side, try France or Belgium. If you want the sea, try Cannes, France (my friend lives there and it is a great place to visit). I would start by answering this question. What am I looking for? Do I want the sea, the countryside, etc. Then I would look up places on a map or on an online map, that way you have an idea of where you will look up. Then I would look up pictures of the different places that you chose and then go about picking a half dozen or so that you really like and then look at a site that can help you do the rest (buying the property and so on). E-mail me with any other questions at rock_lee_002006@yahoo.com or scarbro002005@yahoo.com.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment