Friday, February 24, 2012

My family and I are going to Orlando for a few days, but we want to go to a hotel on the coast for 3 nights first! Is there any (cheaper) hotels OR vacation rentals on the Gulf in FL?|||Fort Myers Beach. It's probably the best family-oriented Gulf beach within easy range of Orlando. Clubs, restaurants, shops, outdoor games...it's all there. Not to mention a great beach! You could get a less-expensive hotel within Fort Myers or Cape Coral, and drive to the beach for the day and evening.|||Sarasota Florida is a fantastic place to go!!! Since I was 3 years old, I would travel to Orlando and then stay at a nice hotel with my family right on the beach. The beaches are BEAUTIFUL on the Gulf, along with the sunrises & sunsets. They have a lot of great hotels as well and it's not too far of a drive from Orlando to Sarasota. If I knew your price range, I could recommend some, but look online and I'm sure you could find something great!!!

PS- While you're up there, I would check out the Myakka River State Park, the Siesta Key Public Beach, & Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. Beautiful places to visit, take pictures, enjoy the scenery, etc.

Hope this helps!!! =)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment