Friday, February 17, 2012

Three of my friends and I are looking to go to Panama after we graduate this June. Most places we find in our price range require there to be a renter over 25. Does anyone know any places that don't require this, or where I could look to find a place. Were looking to stay 3 nights around the 8-11 of June. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks|||Since you didn't give your budget, I can't say with 100% certainty that we would have something to accommodate your group. But all of our properties in Panama City beach will designate if the renters can be under 25. Just doing a few spot checks on rentals under $250/night- i found a few that are fine with renters under 25:

http://www.zonder.com/United+States/Flor鈥?/a>
(but the minimum age for renters is 21- assuming you will be fine there)

Unfortunately, I don't know of any vacation rental sites that will allow you to search properties by age restrictions.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment