Tuesday, February 28, 2012

By that I mean, best way to make sure you don't wind up with a lousy place, get swindled, etc.

I'm looking to rent a home or condo for 1 week in August in San Diego. Besides asking for a lot of current pictures, what can I do?|||I understand you wanting to be very careful so your vacation ends up relaxing, enjoyable and just what you expected and hoped for.

First off, make sure you ask questions about the property. How old is it? When was it last updated? Do you allow pets or smoking? My thoughts are pets and smoking truly add wear and tear to the rental so unless you have a pet or smoke, you may want to look for a rental pet/smoke free!

See if they have a personal website with ample information as well as photos.

I have a cabin rental in North GA. It's a 3 bedroom, 3 bath with 2 full size futons. I limit my guest count to 8 max but truly prefer only 4-6 guests, mostly because of the wear and tear it puts on the rental. My rental is only 2 years old and that somewhat will tells potential guests the condition of the unit is good as it is fairly new.

To avoid being swindle (I haven't heard of any of that which is good) You can research the property by going to the local appraisers site online to see the actual year it was built, and to be sure the owner is who the person you are dealing with claims to be.

Hope this info helps you. Feel free to ask add'l questions and I will try to help.|||Checkout http://Vacation-Rentals-America.com I think you can inquire to the person renting also. Its a little for personal.

XP|||I'd like to mount a campaign to encourage people not to go anywhere. Travel has become so expensive and unpleasant that it's hard to understand why people don't stay home.
Why are we crowding our highways and airports to get someplace else? Newspapers and magazines are filled with ads trying to get us to travel. They want us to go somewhere - anywhere but home

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment