Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have a rental house on Lake Huron and I would like to be able to accept credit card payments from my renters. This will all be done over the telephone so I have no need for a card swiper. I'm basically looking for the cheapest way to accept electronic payments then refund a deposit.|||I would not take the information over the phone. It opens you up to too much liability. Use PayPal or another service where you can email an invoice or a link for the buyer to pay through the service. The buyer does not have to have a PayPal account. The renter can use Visa or Mastercard, and you can refund the deposit after the rental. However, you must make sure that the partial refund is completed within a certain time period (I think 60 days) in order to do the refund.

We've used PayPal for several years in order to avoid the monthly minimum fees by some of the processors.

Mike|||i would say skip the phone thing and take paypal... with paypal they can pay you with a credit card and it can be directly deposited onto your bank account... small risk since the credit cards have to be verified before being used... so you'll lower your risk of fraud and loses.|||Try paypal or cc bill. I would recommend paypal. You can get the funds deposited directly into your bank account.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment