Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am planning to buy a vacation weekly rental in Rockport, Texas. Is the place popular for vacation rental? Can you recommend a good property management firm?|||Alot of people in Houston have second homes in Rockport & I had alot of fun there. There are some gorgeous, big homes too.
If you get a chance, artist Jesus Moroles has his studio there on a large property and it's very interesting to visit.|||I am going to say its not a popular place. I have lived in Texas 38 years an have never heard of it. According to their website it is 30 miles outside of Corpus Christi. Corpus is a huge tourist attraction that has a large Hispanic population.|||Rockport is a smaller beach and vacation spot when comparing it to Corpus Christi, South Padre, or even Galveston Island. However the area is pretty nice for Texas beach and has really grown since I started visiting. The fishing has always been consistently good and there are lots of chartering services in the area.

The city has started taking alot better care of the beach's lately and Rockports location puts you a half hour away from Corpus and even closer to Port Aransas. Between all three locations there is plenty to do and alot to see.

In my opinion with the way the city has grown and continues to grow it would be a great place to visit on long weekends as well as a good investment for the future. I have always had a good time visiting when I go down.|||I justy went there about 3 weeks ago. And I wouldn't reccomend it for fishing or just going to the beach.|||Yes!!! Rockport is the best place in Texas!! It's got great beaches and the water is sooo clean there!! I would recomend it!! Good luck!!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment