Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am planning a vacation to South Carolina next June 2007. I'm trying to find a great 2 to 4 bedroom home on or very close to the beach. We are taking two kids and wold like to stay a week. Does anyone know of such rental or has stayed somewhere great in South Carolina?Please let me know.|||It really depends on what you are looking for. Folly beach is more touristy, has big hotels and lots of bars and resturants. Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island are more upscale, they have gated communities, requiring passes to get in (this is taken care of when you rent). Edisto Beach is smaller, more relaxed. On each of these islands you can find rentals right on the beach or a row or two back. A kind of starting average would be around $1200 a week but they can greatly vary. Try looking up vacation rentals online if you want more details about pricing and availablity. And book early! They fill up fast! Hope that helps.|||Folly Field Beach is nice if you are on a budget. The best places would be in Sea Pines. All the different rental agencies have places available all over the island.|||Here are about 30 homes by owners:

http://www.villa4vacation.com/SearchResult.aspx?LocationID=9178&Min=&Max=&Type=0&Beds=0&Pool=False&PropertyFor=1&RefNum=&DestKeyword=


I would go to Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach...|||I am from SC and we always stay at the Carolina Sunrise house in Surfside beach. It sleeps over ten people so that may be a little too much room for y'all. We rent the house from Dunes Reality and they have lots of houses and condo's for rent on the beach. I have always had good service with them. If you need the phone number, send me an email and I will get it to you. I also know of some good places in Charleston and Edisto|||try _vacationhomes.com or vrbo.com (Vacation rentals by owner) I have had good luck with these sites.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment