Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Preferably not at a resort; I want more of a "cottage away from it all" kind of idea. I am most interested in Slocan Lake, although anywhere in the Koots would be fine. I have never looked into something like this before, so if you have ever taken part in a timeshare at all, I'd love to hear your advice. Thank you for your time!|||Hi there,
I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but you may want to check these results I got from www.vrbo.com:

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/canada/british-columbia/british-columbia-rockies#a13141

Your question is a double edged sword as most of the "Timeshare vacation rentals" I know of are in resorts. If you are really looking for a "vacation rental" which may or may not be in a resort just do a Yahoo search for "Kootenay Vacation Rental" and see what you get. I apologize if you've already done this and that's why you posted here though.

There's a site that specializes in "Timeshare Vacation Rentals" its Redweek.com.

You question, furthermore, lends itself to helping you communicate with the owner/agent of the VR and not some scammer.

My wife and I have been renting VRs for the better part of a decade to travel with our kids. Those experiences came in handy when I wrote: The Vacationers Guide to Vacation Rentals; What to do Before, During and After Your Vacation.

You can get a complimentary copy of chapter 4 of the guide here:
http://www.vacation-rental-info.com/vrib

Chapter 4 has a hidden discount code in it that provides you with a "sales price" on the guide. And the guide is 100% guaranteed to beat your expectations or it's free.

You can contact me at my site.

Good luck and Make Some Trails.
Terry|||Huge price range, depending who you rent from. Check out some of the timeshare websites. The pricier ones will be at the high volume areas like Fairmont Hot Springs, places in the Nelson area will probably be less, but it all depends on the overall level of amenities and the age of the resort.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment