Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm planning a vacation with my girlfriend to Hanalei, Kauai. I'm split between staying at the Hanalei bay resort (great views, pool, restaurant) vs booking a vacation rental (cheaper, in town, but no perks that come with a resort).

For those who have been to Hanalei: which is better? Am I missing anything by staying at a resort instead of in walking distance of town? Thanks!|||Stay at the resort. If you get tired of the resort, you can always leave and explore the town. However, if you get tired of your rental, you can't go and enjoy the resort. Hanalei Town shuts down after dark, but the resort stays open. I suppose you could just walk in and they won't suspect you're not a guest.

Look like a duck, walk like a duck, quack like a duck ... must be a duck.

On second thought, get the rental but go to the resort as if you belong there. They won't know ...|||I found a great vacation rental home in Hanalei right on the beach with a view of the bay through Kauai Vacation Rentals! I love the privacy while still having the amenities of luxurious living and the beach conveniently just steps away from the house! They have a FaceBook page http://on.fb.me/klvf

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment