Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am currently cleaning a vacation rental, but no one is managing it. They are always asking me to do extra things and I would like to set up a monthly fee for checking things that don't work, organizing and buying supplies, as well as meeting people for repairs. What is a fair fee? Keep in mind it takes me 30 minutes to drive there.|||It is not legal for you to charge money to manage rental property you do not own without a license to do so. If you are not a licensed real estate agent you should not get involved with this.|||You should hire a local person to manage the things there. That will be relatively cheaper. You ask him or her to visit once a week and fix a fee for each visit. That can be up to some $10 and some $15 if you ask that person to visit at night times. I recommend you to hire a lady there to manage your vacation house.

火车采集器
  • bully dog
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment