Friday, February 24, 2012

Group of mid-30s guys looking for a vacation rental in the Poconos area. Looking for these things: waterfront to do some fishing, sleeps 6-12, game room, bbq grill, place for a fire outside possibly, and walking distance to a bar would be great. Any ideas would be appreciated.|||Check out Mountain Springs Lake. I've stayed there a few times. BEAUTIFUL place!!!!|||Then find a section about the Poconos. They are a two or three hours drive from Philadelphia.|||I don't know where it'd be, but I've never seen anything like that near the Delaware Water Gap. We usually head up towards Analomink, PA, but we grab a camp site and some tents.

In all honesty, we go anywhere from 10-40 deep, and it never costs more than $100/person with food and beer included. We rent canoes/rafts/tubes from the Pack Shack (though I'm sure there are more outfits) and ride the river for about 4-5 hours. Cranberry Run campsite is a good one with quiet spots in the back, and they never really give us a hard time, even when we're 40 drunken college kids (usually just a "keep it down" from the owner).

I don't know of any bars in that area, though I'm sure ONE must be nearby. I think East Stroudsburg University is up that way too, and I'd imagine there are more bars around that. Never fished up there either, but obviously, there's got to be a millions spots.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment