Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm going on vacation in March and I really want a vacation rental. I found some really cheap and nice ones off of craigslist but I'm really sceptable about going through with it. I just need to know if I'm going to get cheated out of my money or not.|||Renting a property off of Craig's List may be a gamble. In my experience I've found that listers on the site aren't any more discounted then if you were to use an accredited rental page. Try VRBO.com, vacationrentals.com, or homeaway.com. I've used all three sites several times and have never had an issue with any of the homes and often last minute have found that the owners will give additional discounts for using the sites.|||Questions to ask: Does the vacation rental have a name? If so Google it along with the word "review". If there are no reviews this should be a warning. You could also Google the ad's email address. Does this vacation rental have a website? A phone number where you can call the owner for few questions?
Do they accept credit card?
You need city sense when shopping around for a vacation rental. Good luck.|||Yes and no. Some may be legit, but first you should contact the seller and get to know them, and possibly run background checks, etc. This is extremely necessary if you are going to be staying there. Also if possible, make arrangements to check the place out before you actually give your money away.

Hope that helps!|||I have had some bad experiences with Craigslist.. :( For short-term rental in NYC try out the page www.localbigwig.com, as they guarantee a secure environment for renting an apartment.|||I've made many transactions on craigslist without a problem, so yes it is legit. just use common sense

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment