Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My friends and I are planning to visit SoBe, Florida in a couple of weeks. We have three rooms reserved at a hotel, but believe it would be more of a group vacation if we rented a house.... In searching for this property, from various vacation rental sites online, I have been in contact with a couple of owners. I have finally narrowed it down to the "dream vacation rental" however the owner ONLY accepts Western Union.

This seems odd to me... especially in the days where PayPal is a great form of online monetary exchange, in my opinion. I'm more concerned with the security of our money....

What should I do? (What would you do?)|||Its a scam. Ignore it. DO NOT EVER SEND WESTERN UNION TO SOMEONE WHO YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW.

火车采集器
  • red robin menu
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment