Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I want to take the family to San Francisco once a year starting this year. Anyone know any good places to rent (not hotels. apartments, cottages, homes) at reasonable prices?|||I don't like hotels and rent vacation houses/condo's when my family travels from Vacation Rental by Owner Check out www.VRBO.com and go to San Fran properties.|||You're in luck! Go to Owner Direct Vacation Rentals, and have a look at their San Francisco vacation rentals: http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodation鈥?/a> They have a bunch of places there, and you can be sure you'll get great service from them.

I've been using Owner Direct for about 5 years now, and haven't stayed in a hotel since! Their customer service is the best I've ever found, and I tried lots of different sites before settling on Owner Direct.

They also have a page with San Francisco Bay vacation rentals: http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodation鈥?/a> so you're sure to find just what you want.

More and more people are discovering vacation rentals for holidays... I don't know why it took so long ;) but the price is usually the same as a hotel (or less), and the relaxation and privacy definitely trump a noisy cramped hotel room.

Hope you have a great time in San Francisco! It's a great place to visit for a holiday.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment