Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have vacation rentals and I am wanting to include a little something else to have people say..wow that was nice.
I had some ideas but I am looking for addtional input or ideas.
Here are my ideas:
Handmade, all natural soap from the local soap co. (these are really nice. I use them at home.)?
Gourmet coffee?
Plenty of pillows?
Candles (in containers of course)?

Also, if you stayed somewhere and they did something special that you remember..let me know. I want to offer the cleanest, best value accommodations with a little something extra.|||These are some things I've WISHED my hotel provided.

Better ice buckets, like something with real insulation and big enough to chill 2 bottles of champaign. I guess I'm really thinking of a small styro ice chest here.

Better cups than those flimsy plastic things, and more of them.

A handheld shower head -- you know, the kind you can detach and use to wash just legs without getting head wet.

A sound system where people can play their own CDs (or in my case, listen to my favorite NPR program) instead of TV only.

A night light. A dimmer switch for some of the room lights. A fan.

A comfy recliner with a reading light.

WiFi.

An outdoor "hose off" area -- not quite a car wash area, of course, but a place to rinse off large items before putting them back into the car OR bringing them into your nice, clean rooms.

One of my favorite hotels has tiny tiki huts with table and chairs scattered around the property, so guests can have drinks and food outdoors, but near their room. Guests can borrow a small charcoal grill (with charcoal and a meat flipper). There is also a small fleet of "trusty rusty" bicycles for guest to borrow for quick errands.

Fresh fruit in the lobby instead of just cookies. I don't mind paying for it, but some of us avoid cookies.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment