Monday, February 6, 2012

websites or ads can only offer so much info or pictures. would you pay to have someone check out a place for you, especially if you don't have the time?|||No, I would still have to see it in person before I would make a decision, so I'd rather just take the time to do it myself.|||never|||No, only you know what you want.|||Maybe for apartments, definately for vacation rentals. Rental companies often aren't very helpful with specific questions. Specifically, I needed info regarding whether and where I would need baby gates and about how clean the place really was.|||No, but keep those entrepreneurial juices flowing!

Everyone has something they would rather not do, so tap into that, and offer a service. You might be onto something!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment