Friday, February 17, 2012

Recently planning a vacation to Disney and got linked in with a company called DVRO (Discount Vacation Rentals Online). The place seems really nice and the rep seemed to be for real, I checked with BBB and they had a rating of A- but I am still leary. Anyone out there ever heard of them. They are holding a vacation rental for us in Davenport, Florida. About 12 mins from Disney, called Tuscan Hills. Now that I have given my deposit, I am starting to panic that maybe its a scam. Help!!!|||Why don't you try http://www.alwaysonvacation.com , I generally use it for my family vacation rentals. Here you can get vacation rentals properties at discounted price.

Good Luck!|||A BBB rating of A- is a really good rating. That means they've gotten a couple of complaints over the years. If it was a scam, it would have a C or D rating.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment