Monday, February 6, 2012

looking for something on beach in longisland for 2 occupants for 1 week at a reasonable price prefrably a cottage or bungalow type rental|||Hi there! Sounds like a great little getaway! I'll tell you what I've been doing for about the last 5 years, and that's using a vacation rental agency called Owner Direct Vacation Rentals. They're one of the best in my books and I've tried most of the top companies, but have stuck with Owner Direct because their customer service is the best I've found.

They seem to have a couple of places in Long Island at the moment. One vacation rental in Southold, here: http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodation鈥?/a> and another vacation rental in the Hamptons: http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodation鈥?/a>

Check them out and if they're suitable for your budget, and available when you want, then go for it!

Hopefully this helps you out! I hope you have a great trip!|||vrbo.com and homeaway.com are very good sites for vacation rentals. They also have a few other rental sites, each usually has different listings.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment