Friday, February 17, 2012

Ive searched all over the place online and all I can find are weekly, expensive vacation rentals. I know that there are some people who live there, so where in the world are they staying????????????????|||Hi. Funny you should ask! I live on the Outer Banks myself and had the same problem when I was looking for a place. It's tough to find something good that doesn't cost over a grand a month here. Currently the best place to look is in a newspaper called "The Coastland Times". There's also the "OB Sentinal" but it won't have as much. You can also visit http://www.insiders.com/outerbanks/main-rentals3.htm#Heading12 for a listing of realty companies to rent long term rentals from. Good luck!|||OBX rules 16 of us going this summer.

Report Abuse

|||Check the newspapers in the area.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment