Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm planning my summer vacation I'm going to take. Most likely in the outer banks of north carolina. I can't find any web site that'll rent out houses to a non-family group of people ie: just a group of friends and that kind of thing. Does anyone know of a web site that will rent out to that type of group all 21 and up? I've even offered to give references and that kind of thing and I'm still having trouble. Any recommendations would help.|||Give this website a try http://www.vrbo.com/

I'm not sure of their policies but I'd wager you can find someone here that will rent to your group.
Hope this helps.|||Take a look at LGN, where you will find lots of one week vacation packages for groups up to 8
and where you can also make money referring other people.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment