Friday, February 3, 2012

I want to book a week vacations in Costa Rica, preference the pacific side. Want some good time surfing, relaxing and having some good time with my family.|||Most of the vacation rental places are crap. I once went to a guest, can't remember the name, when I first saw the room I was completely astonished that they are providing such great service for very less money. Once the payment was done, I entered in my room and the first thing I noticed was the beds were completely wrecked. They gave horrible sounds and stuff like that. I looked this guest house over a site on the internet. But the link I am providing you has served me well in finding a vacation rental there. They have a very good and selected range of rental places and you can't doubt them that what they are showing is a complete rip off.|||I would recommend you to go to Jaco Beach, nice are of Jaco. Good surfing , surround by different beach with different skill requirements. Book your vacations with Oceans by DayStar, great properties, being there several times and had a blast.

Let me know if it helps.|||one of my favorite places is Santa Teresa, on the Nicoya Peninsula. It's a great place and offers a relaxed atmosphere, surfing , wildlife and its close to other beautiful beaches as well, like Mal Pais and Montezuma (it's fun to rent an ATV and head to those other beaches). If you are interested there are wonderful trips to Tortuga Island where one can scuba and snorkel. For more basic info and ideas on hotels check out http://www.anywherecostarica.com/destinations/mal-pais-costa-rica i find them to be very helpful.
Another option for beachfront hotels are in Tamarindo. It is a very touristy place but a good home base to visit other quieter surrounding beaches. For a beachfront hotel check out Capitan Suizo.
I hope this was helpful

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment