Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I know it's kind of late to ask but hoping someone else has rented thru them and maybe it would help stop my sister from thinking so negative about them. I did check the better business bureau of Florida and found nothing. The place I usually rent houses from were booked so I decided to go with Florida Five Star and got us a poolside home 1 mile from Disney, now my sister thinks we are going to end up at a vacant lot with no house. If anyone has ever used this company please let me know. Thank you!!|||I believe this company finds a house for you, and you rent it through them. It would be less expensive just to find a vacation home yourself, and deal directly with the homeowner. I have rented homes before in Orlando, and that is how I prefer to do business. Have you seen pictures of this particular house? I have read about companies that show photos of a house, and you get one "comparable." That usually translates to "not as nice as the one in the picture." There are many sites that shows homes for rent: www.vrbo.com www.greatrentals.com
www.cyberrentals.com- These sites just advertise the person's home, and you contact the owner directly. Most owners have their own websites.
You might also want to search Tripadvisor or pose this question on www.tripadvisor.com in the Orlando forum to see if any other travelers have used them before.|||No but i've driven by those rentals in Orlando, Bradenton Coast, Sarasota and Longboat Key and they baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Just gonna say that they are 3000 a week but its worth it. I live in Florida so i sometimes just drive around to look at them|||no.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment