Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am going on a trip with 10 others to Daytona Beach Florida and I am looking for places.We are a group of 11 and are 22y/o. We can split into two groups but it would be nice if we could stay together. We are looking for a place within walking distance to 100 Atlantic Ave. Does not have to be ocean front but we want to be close to the beach. Anyone know of any places, or good spots on the web to look. I have been looking on google, but having a hard time finding a place.|||Try: vacationrentals.com I just rented a condo for Ft. Myers Beach. You deal directly with the owners and I asked for a discount of $100.00 for the week and got it.|||Do a web search for Daytona Beach Rentals and there will be a lot of links.|||There are some good deals on TripAdvisor.com; just search Daytona Vacation Rentals on the site. You can communicate with the owners and see pictures of the actual condo you鈥檒l be staying in.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment