Monday, February 6, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good website? Any help would be appreciated.|||Internet is the best resource in finding vacation rentals across the globe. Check out Best Bid Vacation Rentals which offers vacationers with the great opportunity to bid on the vacation rental home and they offer the best deals and bargains on vacation rental property and homes in USA. In addition to that they you can also check this prime property listed with them located in Salvo North Carolina.|||http://www.vrbo.com/|||My answer is the same as Pauls - VRBO.com - great service!|||Hi David,
The two previous answers are spot on the money. However,there are numerous sites in NC you can find on Yahoo search.
If I were doing your search I would get a keen understanding of what your needs are. i.e. hot tub, ocean view, number of beds/baths, water front etc... and search on those attributes.
On VRBO you can communicate with the owner/manager via a form. The form allows for only 500 characters (including spaces.)

You'd be well secured in knowing you are dealing with a real VR owner/agent by asking some specific questions that only the owner/agent would know the answer to.

So here's what my advise is... go to my site:
www.vacation-rental-info.com/vrib.

I don't own or rent out any properties. I have been renting VRs for the better part of a decade and with that knowledge I've written a guide.

You can get chapter four of my guide for free there and the chapter 4 copy has a discount code for the full guide. So go there, download chapter four and if it seems like the right thing to do, get the full guide.

It's guaranteed to beat your expectations or it's free.

So there you go!

Good luck. You can email me at my site!

Make some trails!

Terry|||You can also try www.homeaway.com. I've seen ads for it and it was mentioned on Good Morning America. So I looked up my city and was surprised at the amount of homes being offered for vacation rentals.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment