Saturday, March 3, 2012

I would like to take my family to Guadalajara in early July for 8 nights but would rather rent a furnished apartment or house for those few nights as opposed to a hotel. I have searched high and low but it has been frustrating to say the least. Thanks to anyone who responds.|||esta vien chido aye y puedes ver a las chivas|||I never been to Guadalajara but I know when I went to the Turks I got a great deal on a wonderful furnish suite for my family of five through www.ytbtravel.com/gordonsa

The site description of the suite was exact. So they might have what your looking for.

Good Luck on your search, I know how much hard it is when you have a big family.|||Where are you coming from ? I have Family in Guadalajara and they may find something that fits for you, do you have a budget ? How Many people are in your family ?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment