Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Okay, so I used to live in Hawaii & i really want to back
this summer. How much do you think it would cost to fly
out from Jacksonville, Florida to Honolulu & stay in a hotel
for a week? My dad was in the military & we still get some
discounts for vacation rentals. But what would be your estimated
price to go to Hawaii for a week, with six people & including
plane tickets?
Thanks so much:]|||If you leave the second week of January 2009, it may run you around $1200 per person with flight with Delta and staying at Doubletree Hotel Alana Waikiki to maybe $1850 per person staying at Ko Olina Beach Resort.

When I booked to fly in Feb, I booked with an agent in Germany. I live in Germany. Book on line and see what you get or go see a travel agent. Economy is hurting so there may be some deals that may interest you.|||If your dad retired from the Military, then ask him about flying Space A. It might be hard to get a flight though and take a lot of time. From Travis AFB in California, it took almost 8 days for my grandparents to fly to Hawaii. Leaving Hawaii just took 2 days.

We used to live in Panama City Beach, FL so from FL to HI you would spend at least $800-1200 per person for the flight. Hotels range from $150-400 a night and then you add food, rental car, etc.....

I would estimate AT LEAST $10-12,000.

That's A LOT of money for a place that isn't exactly worth it, in my opinion. You can get just as pretty of a beach and lower cost of living if you go to Montery Bay, California (which is better than HI) or South Carolina.

I would do more research and find somewhere else to vacation.|||It cost my husband and me over $7K to go to Hawaii 2 years ago for 10 days. That was for TWO people, and we got the airfare from LAX dirt-cheap (used air miles, so it was practically free).

For 6 people for everything you're talking about (not including meals, activities, etc) I'd say at least $10K-$12K minimum.|||It cost my husband and me over $7K to go to Hawaii 2 years ago for 10 days. That was for TWO people, and we got the airfare from LAX dirt-cheap (used air miles, so it was practically free).

For 6 people for everything you're talking about (not including meals, activities, etc) I'd say at least $10K-$12K minimum.|||My son and I are going in a month. Were from the eastern US too. For 9 days including air fare and hotel its costing us about 7 thousand. Thats not counting food and other activities that we plan to do. It is a 4 star hotel though but, plan to share 1 room.|||Go to AAA & have them check through Pleasant Holidays.You can get some super deals .|||10 grand|||More than its worth

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment