Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have been looking online for vacation rental houses in SC for myself and a group of my friends. I have found a lot of great options but all of the places I have found will not rent to anyone under the age of 25 and all of us are 22-23 years old. Most of the places are rented through realty companies and I do suspect that they are going to budge on their policies at all so I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere I could look for privately rented houses or if there may be another option such as a different website for renting a house to get around the age requirements? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!!!|||Home away
www.homeaway.com

Vacation Rental by owner (Vrbo)
www.vrbo.com

I used both these sites before|||check craigslist rentals

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment