Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I need a vacation rental for 2 adults for 1 week that must include the dates the 12th-14th. I would prefer an oceanfront vacation rental, location is flexible just needs to be no more than 1-2 hours from downtown Providence, budget is $1200 total for 1 week with taxes, fees, etc.|||I know a great site that can help you out. Click the site below. I always had great service with them at reasonable prices.
Good luck|||Hi, I got a condo resort voucher for 7 nights in Rhode Island (Block Island, Jamestown and Newport). I do not know wether you'll get an oceanfront condo or not. The cost to stay in this resort is $280.00 for 7 nights. Yo need to make a booking at least 2 months in advance, and check in have to be on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

They count by the number of heads. $19/night per person. Mininmum 2 person, and minimun of 7 nights stay. The condo resort can ammodate upto 4 people.

I got this voucher from usfreetravel.com, for $25.00, but I can't go since I just get a new job. I am giving this voucher for free, and I am also offering this to other people. So I'll give this voucher to whoever on ask me first.

The money $280.00 does not go to me, you'll have to pay World Wide Travel Center, and they'll give you the hotel.

Contact me if you are interested, and I'll send you the voucher.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment