Friday, March 9, 2012

Or done a house exchange with someone from another country? How did that work out for you?|||No I haven't done that yet but I am thinking of it. I have just joined a house sit website over here in OZ and it gives you access to the world.

Friends of mine went to England for about 3 months a few years ago and did not pay for any accommodation the whole time they were there.

They chose houses in various locations they wanted to visit and did day trips and all the touristy things and had a grand old time.

They are leaving again in a few days for another English holiday.

I'm trying to talk my hubby into it but he hates planes and loves his comfy old "rut' here at home.|||nope but i have rented out some ones elses house -- it was a very great deal!!! if you do insure you have a deposit in case the place is trashed!!!|||I had a friend who traded houses with someone from England a number of years back. It was a great deal for both of them. They traded houses and cars, but never met the people. Crazy, huh?

I would do it, but I really haven't looked into it much.|||vacation rental,o hell no,dont want no 1 upin my business|||I have never done it, but I have thought about it. But I think I would only have mature people and no children. I have also thought of joining:

http://www.evergreenclub.com/
http://www.affordabletravelclub.net/

I spoke with a few people that have been members for several years and they said they really liked these clubs. |||No I would never do that - too much personal stuff around here to have to move out in order to make it a profitable venture.
CJ

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment