Saturday, March 3, 2012

Okay, this is weird,
but
I'm coming
up with YoTell 8, MaTell 6
King Crab & hunkaback ribb's and dude
if it's safe hump the gimp
cuz no ain't tellin' is
don't
be askin' in my stump
in da woods.
.
.|||How'd he get the condom on his leg if he's really a cripple then would be my chief concern - after all, perhaps he's just pretending to be a cripple so you'll feel sorry for him and he can just stand around waiting for you to bend over and take it like a trusting man - or maybe he was abused all his life and the only way he can get any attention is by sporting his teenage condoms like a badge of honor...|||The Grocery Store owner next door when I was growing up used to wear tampons on his legs for his bleeding skin ulcers. He was a stand up guy. I don't see how a condom can't be used to keep one's extremity dry.

What's the joke? I must have missed it.|||The crippled man is not wearing a condom on his leg, he probably wearing a nylon stocking on his leg to control the pain caused by his arteries. I would trust him much more than I would trust you.|||If he provided unlimited snacks and promised not to tickle my butthole while I slept, he would be given rental deciding rights.|||If he doesn't realise that it's the wearing of a condom on his leg that's crippling him, I wouldn't trust him to pick his own nose.|||Is there a dismount involved? Oops, I mean discount.|||That depends....why isnt the condom on the "right" leg? hehe...oh wait...*wiping out any perverted thoughts from her mind* *bad Dani*|||Definitely not.|||HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Only if he's an ARIES.|||Sounds like a foreigner, so why not. They smarter than us in the ways of vacationing.|||Lol wtf?|||I try not to make a habit of trusting people who wear condoms on their amputated limbs|||DEpends are his nostrils singing the beatles or Lil Wayne??|||is it also ribbed for my pleasure?|||was his office a used refrigerator box and a milk crate or two?

if so this guy rocks!|||if not for the condom, No|||Maybe, if it was the off-season.|||which leg|||why not? xD

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment