Friday, March 9, 2012

I am taking a vacation to Cancun with some family in April. There are 8 of us in our group so we were looking into renting a condo/apartment for the week to save some money on booking 2+ rooms at a resort. Can anybody recommend me to a reputable website to search for these vacation rentals? The ones I've seen so far seem questionable. Thanks.|||Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO) is just a website that connects people with rental units to people wanting to rent. Click the ones that interest you and read the Guest Comments to see that they're on the up and up.

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/mex鈥?/a>|||Vacationrentals.com is the best. That's where I have my condo listed! Here's a link to all rentals in the Yucatan. Don't limit yourself to Cancun. There are so many other nice places.|||You can find several on Craigslist. You can get some fabulous accommodations with that number of people

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment