Friday, March 9, 2012

Try www.elyunque.com. From home page... click on "Rainforest Lodging". I stayed at Sue's Place. (5 miles from Luquillo) A reasonably priced secluded bit of paradise. If you are not looking for all the expensive ammenities that most of us never use, try this one. I highly recommend this place which will make you feel more like you're at "your own summer home" than in some vacation resort. In fact I felt so relaxed and comfortable, that after 2 days I quit locking the doors. Sue & Bob are terrific hosts who can answer "all" your questions. I believe they will even help you find other lodging if they are booked. Phone # and E-Mail address on website.|||Just do a search for vacation rentals in Puerto Rico. But there are prettier areas than Luquillo.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment