Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Or why wouldn't you...|||I prefer having a central location to call "home" when travelling. This can be a rental home, or a resort condo. Some hotels have week-long rates, but few have the space to really spread out. Staying in that kind of place allows me to put things in drawers or closets, spread my things out in the bathroom, etc. and not have to live directly out of a suitcase for the whole trip. The lack of daliy maid service doesn't bother me at all because I don't have daliy maid service at home anyway. It's still just me and my husband sleeping in the bed, why do I need clean sheets every day? It also saves lots of money to have cooking facilities available instead of having to pay a restaurant for every meal.|||I find them more comfortable and more like home. You can also fit more people, and then of course it is great for my dog because hotels don't allow animals.|||some of the homes allow more people to stay at the same price and also location is a big plus to some people|||A vacation rental home is ideal, especially if a group will share in the cost. We often do this in Monterey, and find it very enjoyable
Of course we must cook, clean, etc while we occupy the house
A hotel/resort will offer Room service, daily maid service and restaurants/bars on the premises.
What's your pleasure ???|||A ton of reasons....a rental home generally has more space...all the comforts of home and access to major appliances. When I went to Florida I stayed in a home. I was there for a week. Even though the house was more expensive than a hotel, I saved a ton of money on food because I was able to go grocery shopping and didn't have to eat in a restaurant for every meal. I will never stay in a hotel again...the vacation home spoiled me forever..|||a washer and dryer. a garage for bikes and gear. a driveway. not having to pay for parking. being a part of the community. a full size kitchen. bedroom doors. not having to spend $100 on breakfast for the family in the hotel coffee shop. no tipping...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment