Friday, March 9, 2012

can you recommend a nice home or condo right on the ocean or less than 2 miles that is very nice and sleeps 8 would like a pool,cable,tv included Thanks|||i just got back from a week vacation in Myrtle beach that looked right over the ocean/beach. Ocean Forest Villa was the name of it. It was BEAUTIFUL! its near the strip and near the malls and all kinds of places.from the places to the beach is a 3 minute walk.Have Fun!|||I live less than 4 hours away from North Myrtle, so I go a lot. Here are some of the places I have stayed at....


The Seaside Inn Oceanfront(hotel/condo)
-1, 2, or 3 bedroom rooms.
-GREAT views.
-Nice furniture!
-Fully equipped kitchen.
-Seperate living rooms and dining rooms.
-Continental breakfast.
-For 3 bedroom, ocean view, its about $200-300 depending on what week you go.

Mar Vista Grande...my fav!
-Lazy river.
-Indoor pool!
-Spa.
-Tiki Bar!
-Fitness Center.
-Arcade.
-Rooms FULLY furnishes, dvd players, tvs, washer/dryer, etc.
-Prices vary tremendously. look up theire website!|||I bet you'll find just the right Myrtle Beach vacation rental here: http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodation鈥?/a>

I've been using Owner Direct Vacation Rentals for a few years now, and their customer service is fantastic. I've never had a problem with them, and I've tried other vacation rental sites, with mixed results. Since I found them, I've never looked back.

Have a great time in Myrtle Beach! It's such a great spot for a vacation!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment