Saturday, March 3, 2012

I just booked a vacation rental posted on Craigslist. However, the guy needs me to send $100 deposit for the rental to his PO Box. I'm very skeptical to do this. Are there any kind of protection laws that Craigslist offers in cases like this?|||Craigslist does not offer anything but advertising services. They caution you about doing business on the internet. But, that is all that they can do. Asking for a deposit is not all that unusual. If you feel as though you might be getting ripped off, look for another rental. I am sure that you can find one that you might feel more comfortable with.|||I offer my Vacation rental on Craigslist all the time to fill in gaps from my primary site.
I also contact by phone and answer questions and until renter feels fine with arrangement I also ask for a deposit or full payment if close to arrival. Craigslist is a great tool for you to use. Go carefully since it is not policed!Good Luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment