Saturday, March 3, 2012

We are looking at staying there next year and would love to hear any feedback on the property, manager and location.|||That's a vacation rental?

I doube you would have any locals staying there. You can't really see it from the street due to high hedges. In that area, it's block-to-block in terms of being nice or grungy. That block is pretty good, but it's less than a block from a fire station, so you're going to hear a lot of sirens. But it does have a decent location in Hollywood.

See if you can get reviews from the web site, or contact the owner and ask to contact previous renters.|||I have done some poking around the net and found this:

"It's a good neighborhood, but you can't really walk to anything. It's right off Fountain, which is a major busy street, and in the heart of residential Hollywood." - from a "destination expert" See the sources below|||Well,I have been to Los Angeles a three times but I didn't have the chance to stay on that vacation rental..!!I am going to ask my friend who lives in Los Angeles maybe he can help you..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment