Friday, March 9, 2012

July 19th-25th...I am finding it is very difficult finding a house for rent close to base...?|||Lackland is not an area that has vacation rentals. Actually I wouldn't want to stay in that area at all.|||I agree with the suggestion to contact a local realtor. Or you can look on http://www.vacationrentals.com. That website's focus is a bit different than what you suggest but you never know. Or just google "short-term rentals, Lackland AFB, San Antonio" and see what comes up.|||Would it have to be a house? There are lots of nice hotels in that area. If you respond, I could check a few places out (hotels) and relay a message back tomorrow.

Welcome to San Antonio :-)

PS, don't listen to the jrk who wrote before me, he's obviously not from here. San Antonians are nice friendly people :-)|||hahahahahaha....good luck with that...try a real estate office

火车采集器
  • mercedes benz usa
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment