Saturday, March 3, 2012

has anyone traveled to san juan puerto rico and rented out a "vacation rental apartment?how was the experience?|||I live here in PR and I've rented in the metro area for a vacation. A few days away. I find it perfect. I use a site called VRBO and have found great deals. I stayed in Carolina once, just 10 min from the airport for $75 a day, it was small but very clean and had top of the line bedding. I've found them in Condado for as little as $100 a day, on high floors with great views. You get the benefit of having a home away from home, and you end up spending less on things like dining out because you have a kitchen.|||I would imagine it to be like anywhere else, some good, some not so good. When booking a vacation rental, do your research and you won't be disappointed. If someone has something to say about a bad experience, you should be able to find it on the web. If you find a place you like, do a search on it and you will get a good idea of if it is a good place or not. Lots of times you can get info about the company you are trying to rent from the same way.|||I've visited San Juan and stayed in a vacation rental. My experience was fine. The place was exactly as pictured and had plenty of room. The location was good. I didn't have any problems. The person met me to give me the key and show me around. I've used vacation rentals before in the US and other caribbean island and have yet to have an issue. I stick to sites that are reputable like vrbo.com and its sister site homeaway.com.|||http://www.puertorico-vacation-guide.com/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment