Monday, February 6, 2012

owned villa, condo, residence? Has anyone had experience renting from a privately owned residence? It would be me my fiance and 2 children. We are looking to have a small wedding ceremony in Cancun as well, any experience with this?|||For a wedding in Cancun, I would recommend staying at a resort. They have a person on staff whose sole duty is planning weddings of all sizes. They know the florists, photographers, ministers, priests and all the paperwork involved. It's a bit difficult to pull off on your own. Here's a good resort for a wedding:
http://bookit.com/mexico/cancun/hotels/c鈥?/a>

But if you have your heart set on a villa, condo, or residence, check out Vacation Rentals by Owner (VRBO) for the Cancun area:
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/mex鈥?/a>|||Yes in fact I own a condo in Playa del Carmen just south of Cancun. I've been renting to vacationers for 12 years. I put a link to the site that I use for my rentals. Let me know if you want more information. I have a 3 bedroom right on the ocean. I attached a link to the complex website for you to view.

We've had a number of weddings in our complex. It works out very well since our pool is right on the beach and there is a large palapa (covered area) situated right on the beach too. Some people have had their weddings right in front of one of the three webcams so that folks at home could watch.|||Hey ! Just Google is and you will find lots vacation rentals sites for Cancun. I had been once last summer and had great experience.
Try this website http://www.alwaysonvacation.com/quintana鈥?/a>
I generally use it.

Good Luck !

火车采集器
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment