Thursday, February 9, 2012

I keep seeing this from various conservative people here and there, but haven't found anything to prove their claims.|||Thanks for the laughs over 'havent found anything to prove their claims' regarding conservatives.

I'm curious, have you ever found any proof of the unfounded bs claims by liberals regarding 'stolen elections' and '911 was an inside job'?

I swear some of you are such easy targets ; )|||I've never seen anything posted about this. The thing about rentals is that the home may be worth 30 mil but if it is being rented then obviously the renter will not be paying that much money. I could say that his stay in Hawaii in the 9 million dollar home and the rental he has in Washington right now worth who knows how many millions is pretty extravagant. I mean he is the President and most likely using government money to pay for this stuff - is being somewhat conservative asking too much? I don't think so but hey who am I?|||I don't know. But it wouldn't matter if he did. His vacation in Hawaii is on his money. I'm always amused at those on the right who rail against Obama spending all that money on a vacation when there are hungry people in the world. They sound exactly like those on the left whom they criticize so intensely.|||He has his own money. Just like Oprah. Amazing how they overcame, huh? What's even more important is that he has money but does not forget where he came from and wants to help others achieve the same goals. That is rare, because most people with money want to keep theirs and spend yours. Or, keep theirs and take it with them when they , you know, go. lol|||This is absolutely ridiculous. First of all, I don't know what your source is, but this is outrageous. I want for you to understand that this man is a person who doesn't have access to that level of expenditure. I wish you well. Peace!|||Only in America can a young black man become President of the United States, rent a $30 million vacation home, and get ostracized for it.

Only in America.|||Yea right ! he spent $20,000 of his own money? The plane alone to go over there cost more than that. Its pay to play in Washington now folks . Once again The press isn't doing their job to find out who's behind the money.|||Stephanie, unless you change your photie, I will have to reconsider my offfer of marriage. Now, I am a man with his own colour television, so this is not something you should dismiss lightly!!|||The real estate value of the properties is 30 million. The Obama's spent nothing. The world is full of new Tony Rezkos for them.|||This was the value of the house he rented.
Conservatives would probably prefer a 'black' president to stay in a caravan park.|||Nothing close to that. He rented a 30 million dollar mansion for considerably less than that figure. this is how rumors that are baseless infect the culture.|||The house he rented is worth 30 million. The key word is rent. I heard on some news show he paid 20 thousand to rent it.|||YES..... arent u interested to see whether or not michelle obama will get plastic surgery considering she's so ugly|||No.

But even if he did if it was his own money why should it matter, especially to Conservatives.|||yeah, they tend to not back up their statements with facts|||No.|||A better question would be where did he get the money?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment